Saturday, March 20, 2010

Busy week...


        GO 
 PANTHERS !!  




                                        
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes this week... I had a blast!! Anna kept Mack so Scott and I could go out.  (Thanks Anna!) We celebrated St. Patrick's Day by going to our first happy hour in over a year.  We continued the fun at a local Irish pub with friends from school.  Scott spoiled me with a massage @ Cesars Palace!!  I am so excited to go.  He also got me the Shark Navigator and Shark steam mop...I am truly looking forward to cleaning my floors! (I'm sure my enthusiasm will wane eventually.)   

This morning Mack and I went shopping at Target - we had a good time.  He sure makes my shopping trips more entertaining.  For lunch Mack decided to try to eat his strawberries and blueberries with a spoon...too cute!  At least he kept the food on the plate and the plate on the table!! :) 

 
This afternoon we went to Finley's 3rd birthday party.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINLEY!! We had a good time celebrating with the Huggins family.  We also enjoyed watching the Panthers big win today!


Mack really loved running around with the big kids!  As you can see Sutton and Mack had fun with the sidewalk chalk.

                                           
This our last week of school and then we are off the following week for spring break....YIPPEE!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hey Trish, I wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday!! It sounds like you had a great birthday!! You can't go wrong with a Steam mop and massage. I would LOVE those!! I hope God continues to bless your life and family.

    ReplyDelete