Doesn't everyone love bubbles? Everyone at our house does! My love for bubbles has gotten a little obsessive... and expensive. Last weekend we bought 2 bubble blowing guns and a bubble mower for Mack. I was so excited because I vividly remember my brother and I playing with our bubble mower and how much we loved it. However, all my efforts were futile - both bubble blowing guns just dribbled a soapy mess out of the end. As for the bubble mower, I practically had to run with it to produce any bubbles - what a dud! Needless to say, I will be returning the bubble mower.
This morning I was running errands and found a bubble blowing machine that promised thousands of bubbles in minutes. You can imagine how excited I was. It was a big hit - Mack loved it and so did the boxers!!
Bubbles Galore!!
Moon & Mack
_________________________________
Scott and Mack have been doing pull-ups at home after school. During the day Mack does push-ups with Patrick while he is at our baby sitter, Anna's, house. He will be stronger than the average bear! ;)
On weekends Mack is practicing his 3-step drop out front in the cul-de-sac!
No comments:
Post a Comment