Monday, August 2, 2010

Projects...

We have been relaxing and working on a few projects around the house. I made a headboard for our bed and I created a collage of pictures on our upstairs hallway wall - both incredibly enjoyable projects for me. Scott has been keeping the yard trim and picked up.











 

         




 








 









             new headboard & photo wall


Mack is very busy these days. He is happiest to be playing outside in the water or dirt... or inside in the water, for that matter. It can be the kitchen sink, the dog bowl, the bathtub, a cup or bottle of water, or the 5 gallon bucket out back. :) He discovered some bracelets of mine and enjoys putting them on and off - this is very entertaining (and hopefully nothing to be concerned about).

 



































































My last day of school is Friday!!! I can't wait for the almost 3 week break that is in my very immediate future!!! We are planning to drive to California Friday afternoon when I get out of school and spend the weekend at the beach. Nothing sounds better right now... I can almost hear the waves coming in as I'm dreaming about it. Here are the latest pics I have to share, more to come next week. 

Have a GREAT week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment