Sunday, May 20, 2012

graduation time...

We have had a relaxing few days at home and are looking forward to many more.  We have played with play doh EVERY day.  Mack loves play doh... we probably get it out at least twice a day.  We have also been drawing and coloring a lot of pictures...Scott or I draw as Mack dictates what to draw.  He is sitting next me right now, telling me we need a picture of Wolverine...wish me luck!

I LOVE this pic...


Yesterday we went to Bloomfield for my cousin, Dekota's, graduation celebration.  Time flies!  It was nice to spend the afternoon with family.  Congratulations Dekota!  We are so proud of you.  What an exciting time for all graduates this year.  We took a few pics before we left home (then I forgot to take my camera with me, oops).  Mack was in a silly mood and I couldn't get a "normal" smiling pic...these turned out better anyway!  Love this little guy!

































Have a BLESSED day!

No comments:

Post a Comment