Thursday, June 13, 2013

more T-ball smiles...

T-ball is the highlight of my life right now.  Mack loves it!  He would wear his "uniform" everyday if he could...grey ball pants, white T-shirt, white socks...unfortunately we only have one pair of ball pants and I am not washing them everyday.  Clearly, I need to find more pants.  lol.

You can see that his team has neon green shirts that say Parker Farms with a tractor on the front, he is # 11.  For some reason Mack has not been a big fan of wearing his team shirt because he doesn't like the tractor on the front.  We were on our way to the field last night and this is what he said, "Mom guess what?  Tractor eleven is ready to go tonight!"  This boy cracks me up!


As you can see, I love tractor # 11!








We played against a team that most of Mack's friends are on...gotta love these kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment