Monday, February 17, 2014

tmurdock photography

Many of you know that I love taking pictures.  I always have and hopefully always will be able to enjoy photography.  I really wish to expand on this hobby of mine.  I will at least put in some serious practice so that in my next life I can be a talented professional portrait photographer.  Right now it is obviously something I have to squeeze into my spare time.  I love all aspects - learning to manipulate lighting, angles, composition, editing and fine-tuning photos, all of it!  Currently, I am trying to learn to edit using photoshop elements 11.   Maybe sometime this hobby of mine will become more than just a hobby.

On one of our many snow days I found a portable back drop design made out of PVC pipe.  So I got some PVC pipe and fittings and built my on-the-go back drop stand.  Works like a charm!

Of course, I love practicing with Mack.  He is very tolerant of my need to photograph him...most of the time.  Here are some pics I took using my back drop stand in our living room.












I have had the joy of photographing one of my very dear friend's family.  She asked me to take photos to celebrate her son's first birthday  This was a very fun photo shoot!  Little B was animated and excited and was a great sport!




No comments:

Post a Comment