skip to main |
skip to sidebar
WOW!! Time Flies!
Today was the big day - Mack turned 1. We had a big birthday party with all of our friends - and man do we have a TON of GREAT friends!! We had a total of 26 adults and 11 kids. Thank you to everyone for stopping by and being a part of this special day! I have been very emotional and nostalgic this week, looking back on the past year and hardly believing that Mack is already one. He is getting so big -I can hardly hold him when I snuggle him before I put him to bed, he drinks from a sippy cup and no longer takes a bottle, and he is becoming more and more independent all the time. He is ready to start walking any day now...whenever he decides to just let go. Scott was amazing and so helpful today - thanks babe, I love you! Today was so much fun! Happy Birthday Mack!!
I missed the Party!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you guys aren't around the corner anymore!!
Happy Birthday Mack!