**(I tried to upload video...w/ no success - I am not giving up)**
Any help is welcome.
Any help is welcome.
Mack has been VERY helpful and likes to be part of everything...including the household chores! ... (He climbed up as I turned to put a couple glasses in the cupboard)
He has his very own drawer in the kitchen filled w/ cups, snacks, and a few surprises. Tonight he decided to hop in for a closer look. ;)

Here are some other pics from this afternoon...
Ornery Mack...
BIG blue eyes...
Touchdown! (getting ready for Super Bowl Sunday)...

He is so much fun right now. He says...
"Go, go, go" all day long (usually when he gets up to walk)
"nigh, nigh" and waves to his dad when I put him to bed
"gu gir" (good girl) - this is what we say to our dogs when they are behaving :)
"bye, bye" and waves when we leave
...and he loves to 'dance' to any music.
I am on track break for the next 2 weeks and am so excited!
Here are some other pics from this afternoon...
Ornery Mack...
BIG blue eyes...
Touchdown! (getting ready for Super Bowl Sunday)...
He is so much fun right now. He says...
"Go, go, go" all day long (usually when he gets up to walk)
"nigh, nigh" and waves to his dad when I put him to bed
"gu gir" (good girl) - this is what we say to our dogs when they are behaving :)
"bye, bye" and waves when we leave
...and he loves to 'dance' to any music.
I am on track break for the next 2 weeks and am so excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment