We have had a busy couple weeks. We flew to Iowa for a visit to the farm. We had a great time and it was so nice to spend time with our family! Mack was well spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa Graves...so were Scott and I for that matter! Thanks Mom & Dad, you are the best!!
Mack has continued to be VERY helpful...
Today was the BEST!! We went to church this morning then we all took a nap when we got home. We had lunch and then hung out on the floor playing with Mack and watching TV all day! I love my husband and son so much!
I go back to school tomorrow and jump back into the routine, wish me luck.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE the pics! I hope all is well with you. Looks like you had a nice visit back in Iowa. We are enjoying our time at home, I am adjusting to this new schedule (well, kind of schedule). Hopefully some day our little ones can meet! Have a great week!
ReplyDelete